Syl and i was on the phone today and we realised that both of us plus shan were sick! omg, it's so sudden tt every1 is getting ill. Moreover its actually the ones who went to sentosa. Luckily glenn's mc was "keng" one,if nt it's even more freaky. Fortunately, all are doing better already.
I survived today's full shift without feeling drained out..Guess the Verlyn is back. Shan..catch up behind me alright? :)
JUst something to share. I rmb someone whom i do not rmb who, taught me the phrase " laugh it out". I think it really works. For those in sales or cust serv line, just laugh at ur irritating customers. For those in admin line, just laugh at how dumb and childish ur bosses or colleagues are. For the NS men, just laugh at ur sergeants for things said w/o gg thru their minds as well as the strengths they used to scold u for silly stuffs..
Take care.. :)