Tuesday, May 1, 2007


23:55

I slept at 4am today after blogging and chatting on Msn, thought of waking up at 10am but instead i woke up at 8am. Y? My gastric pain acts up. This time was really quite serious. The excruciating pain (serene, find this familiar?) was rather unbearable. Imagine i have to use my HP which is beside my bed to call my house phone when i am actually at hm to alert my mum/sis. I was telling my mum to come into my rm to help me get my gastric pills. I dont even have the energy to climb down that small ladder to get my pills. Though quite embarrassing but i admit that i teared. I seldom tear even when i m sick 1 leh. Quite surprising that my " yan kwang fan lei". Anyway, i was feeling much better after that and obviously i couldnt get to slp and it sum up that i only slept for 4 hrs. Nearly took MC but i was feeling better already so just go to work in the afternoon.

Luckily i went to work cuz one of my colleagues took MC so we only have 3 ppl in the counter. HAve to attend to customers (though there isnt many today) and pack stock as Shu Uemura is moving to somewhere behind..heard it's near SKII. It was really quite tedious. Started packing in the afternoon till night. By night, i really find it quite tiring.

Thks Glenn for acc me for lunch today. Damn pathetic, have to eat porridge. It's all for the sake of my stomach. Oh ya, rmb i said i nit to get a flat shoe, went down to CP earlier b4 work to get it. I admit i was quite auntie as i went BATA, den the metro promotion in the center of first level then DMK. Totally dislike BATA flats which looks so auntie and more ex. I tried 2pairs of flats from Metro but only like the one from Vinci, but it actually hurts at the back fo the shoe. Well, normal but i just dont feel like taking the pain. So i KIV the shoe and went DMK. Tried like 3-4pairs, in the end picked the one which i saw last wk but nv try. Its stylish, soft and gives my injury a breather. It's really not that painful as the previous one. I just wear it to work. I ask the sales gal to keep my old pair(not really old too, wore a few times only just that my feet says dunwant wear so no choice lor.) in the shoe box instead. Was telling them that i will go back to them for the heels once my feet is recovered. haha..cuz i quite like some of it. Was so tempted to be their memeber but its quite tough. Spent a min of $150 in 3 mths to get membership card which entitles a 10% discount upon every purchase. I bought this pair of flats for bout $24 and my mum was like telling me that i cant go for this kind of cheap shoes already gt ti but more ex one to protect my feet. But seriously, i am very sure i'll go back to my heels right after my injury is healed, so what am i gg to do with the exp shoe? Wait for it to turn mouldy? I guess some of u must be thinkin y must i torture my feets with heels? i have no idea, i just like it. Guess u guys can ask slowy who gets to understand heels better.

Anyway, I am quite glad that i bought this pair of flats as i walk 50% faster than wearing the pointed flats. For those who knows my walking speed, whether u believe or not, trust me, my speed has reduced tremendously.

Alright, enough of my stupid feet. So weak 1.. Basically, that's my day..hehe gt a cab hm with my colleague who lives in SK too cuz today can claim (only today, prob cuz of packing the stock thingy.)

Alright guess it's another long entry. Ok pardon me from being so loh soh, u guys can do speed reading and skip here and there one right? I did that for Glenn's blog too.. It's simply too long..haha..