Wednesday, October 24, 2007


11:58

I thought i could wait till i have my photos ready, uploaded and talk abt my happy moments. Sad to say this is going to be a emotional entry.

"Dear, i really dont wish to leave u at this pt of time but i really lose confidence already. It wasnt easy for me to make this decision too but i know i hav to do so. Like what i said, i'll stil stand by u thru calls, msgs...to giv u the strength and encouragement to stand up. Don't tell me u cant already. U stil hav ur friends and family. Don't disappoint them once agn.Mayb, mayb, no one knows, in future, fate may just bring us back agn. Just rmb tt i'll take care of myself and b guai guai and u must too. Ur grandparents love u too. Don't disappoint them agn. Thk u for loving me so so much. Nv thought that this rela hav to end this way. I'll nv forget our happy moments. Jia You!! "

To all my friends who are reading this. Don't ask me what happen but just know that Verlyn will b strong like what she hav been for the past 9 to 10 mths. This yr is like hell for me but i survived thru it. I'm sorry if i cant put on a smile for the time being. I'm truly sorry, i know a person's feelings wil affect the ppl ard them. I wil reli try to stay happy in frnt of u guys so that u guys wont b worried for me but i cant promise for that as for now ok. But i promise i'll b back.