I felt like a super big sotong for the past wk and this is so so unlike me.. I have been very blur recently. Really it's just recently.haha.. I thought i lost my ezlink card but it's actually in my bag. I thought i can have lesson on wed but actually i can't. I went for revision class w/o bringing my notes. I thought...... it's an endless list. And i think the biggest reason for it is because i m sick... Ok, i know take care of myself.. a lot of ppl are nagging at me already.. i will...
I thought i m ok but i realise it was a total underestimation. Well...........ya.....ok.... life goes on...
I can't wait to finish my exams and regain my freedom and most imptly go bangkok with my darlings.. Oh mummy, pls dun tag along!!! give me a breather..
Stop procrastinating and start now!! follow it, finish it and store it..
What exactly r u thinking? I doubt anyone can really figure out. Is that the best and only mtd? I seriously don't think so. I'm still gg to say the same "thing", waiting to see the same "thing", hoping for the best "thing". U know what's the thing.. "Ru guo......ni" (i understand what u r trying to say) "jing zai bu yan zhong". I'll rmb the..... hehe.. Always rmb cuz i m quite sure of it.. So, it may be better that i know less things so that i can rmb more gd things right? alright, that wil be the case. :)
Happy Birthday MIng Hui!! It's glad to see that u r so happy today and it's a gd monday gang gathering. It's been long since we meet up and chat like that..Good day except it rained and our shoes were soaked in the water... yucks!!
Till the next post, pls take care..