Is it a curse??? I cross my fingers and hope it is not. If it is then i really do not know what to do and what to say except curious to know what games god is trying to play with me. It can't be a coincidence right? If not i m really gg to say "zhe yang qiao ah?" I see almost the same scenario / image as before. At first it began at the beginning stage and i was already thinking to myself, not again....One time, two times...I tell myself no la, it's pure luck. BUT... the scary thing is it went on to the advanced stage and it starts to fall down a little. Then it really sets me thinking. Is it my fault? Y do i feel that i m the one cursing it.. I know it's rather crazy that i blame myself for it. In fact it's hilarious that i m like so superstitious and auntie la. haha.. Hmm.. i m not sure, shall see what's gonna happen for the next few wks or mths b4 i conclude ba. Deep down in my heart i really hope that it wont go to the final stage where everything just collapse like the 911 attack. "Crash"!!!!! Cuz...It will really make me feel that i m the jinx and i'll b doubtful of my future..So xie~~~~
I realised i have been in quite a gd mood recently. Is it because maj of the things are gg well? I seem to be seeing monday gang quite often this wk. Probably tt's the reason y i m laughing as they just make me laugh. "Mel's mtv, caleb coming sch aft so long, ben's friday midnight, james lame jokes, meena trying to be humourous and the most crazy scandals..haha.. my 2 bros and i. (1 created by ms tan and the other by mon gang, esp ppl like Chee Siang, Jun han, Billy...)wahaha.. this is really hilarious!! LOL!!
I am glad that i've finally.. like finally pick up the mood to really study. I mean spending quality time studying. Tt explains partly why i m blogging at this hr. On the other hand, of course i feel disturbed that i have not been mtg my darlings.. MIss u guys loads. Of course i miss u and u and u reading this entry. My piano is also getting rusty. All these while i have been in my room when i m at hm. If not i'll b in school or paragon. It means i hav nt been touching my PIANO!! I'll jiayou aft exams hor..
It's been a long time since i blog such a long entry. This really explains my mood :)
Good night and sweet dreams..