Exams finally began. 3 papers down and 3 more to go. I m so unhappy about so many things!!
I am UNHAPPY about
the "songka" (funeral) type of tables and chairs
the inefficiency esp on day 1. There are 1000 over students but there's only 2 person sitting there to tell us our seats and many ants crowding near the door to look at their seat numbers pasted on a A3 size paper on the door.
The Damn Bloody small clocks placed in frnt n at the side ONLY! Hello! we are at expo hall nt small classroom! Might as well don't put any clocks.
1 stupid invigilator who took away mel's stats table even b4 the paper ends and because of that she cant do one part of the qn.
End my exams ASAP!! Just kill me if Maths paper gonna be tough also..
Anyway, once agn monday gang was just so funny. Everyone looks so Chui. Like who cares abt Image now?? Darren didnt shave, caleb and mel is in spects......
Everyone spouting nonsense aft stats 1. We are simply too tired and we gt to take stats 2 in the afternoon!!
Just imagine what if we have maths the next day?? Like what Chee Siang said, just jump off frm the railway track la. haha
I know i shouldnt b online and blogging BUT.. i m sianz of mugging..zzz
Found this song frm an online shopping blog. Didnt know there's an english version. But actually i stil prefer the chinese version
I Love You (Joanna Wang)