Friday, August 22, 2008


01:18

MY 20TH BIRTHDAY

I know i am kind of slow in updating on my 20th birthday. It had been a fulfilling one. Thank you for ur plans and time spent. Here comes the photos! This was celebrated one day b4 the actual day with my cutie pies. I still remember i said sth like " i am very jing ming one...." well i lost to u guys eventually. haha..

Then i went over to "Guess where" (if i did not rmb wrongly) and here's my mango cake!


27TH JULY

On the actual day, i was with my darlings and it was a girls' day! We went to watercross intro by Sufen. It was a slack place with very gd ambience. Another chatty session we enjoyed.

They despised my drink



Weixiang's Junior haha.

That's about it for my bday celeb.

I went back to Paragon today and i really felt like i went back home. It's been a while since i go back there. I am currently stationing at Isetan Orchard (Wisma). Hmm..simply feeling ambivalent on my decision. It won't be wrong but..well..i dunno.. I'll see how it goes. I can only say it had been a wonderful experience and precious learning journey.

Meeting up with u gals definitely make my day. Its the effort. Everyone changed as years go by. We have different Priorities, persepectives and thinking now. Probably we have really mature over the years.

Anyway i am starting school next mth. How is it going to be like travelling 1 and a half hr to clementi? How will my new syllabus be like? How am i gg to manage my time? ... I want to maximise the usage of 24hrs. It's my last stage of school life. Make it a happening and joyful one. You'll never know what kind of shit u are gg to get in future when u step into the real world. The realistic and hypocrite world.

I cant believe how fast time flies. I just don't feel comfortable when the date draws near. I remembered that it meant something. It's a strong believe that it is going to take place or maybe it had taken place like long ago just tt i m always deceiving myself. If you were to ask me "hey Verlyn! how? how? and how? " I'll reply u in my heart, "Sry i do not know. A little like a lost sheep. Maybe its not that i do not have an answer but i know that there's no definite answer. It's like an argumentative essay whereby u have to make a stand but u have to consider otherfactors as well. We are not living in LALA land where we live happily ever after.

Ok i don't really know what i am talkin about too if u are like scratching ur scalp and mumbling to yourself " what is this girl tryin to say again" LOL..

WHATEVER!!!!!

I am gg to bed and i shall swim tomorrow!