Sunday, October 12, 2008


22:14

Hi hi. I am back. It seems like i have not been blogging ah. Actually a lot of things went on but i just didnt have the mood to blog.

Firstly i went to watch F1!!!! yes i went to watch and i don't have to pay cuz it's free ticket frm my sis's company. Anyway, it doesn't looks tt interesting too as it just zoom past like super duper fast. So what's there to see? Can only hear and it's ReallY Loud! I find it nicer to watch at home. haha.. Waiting for pictures? It zoom of so fast how to take? I practically took 10 over pictures and i don't see a single car!! Lol!!

Next, about 1 week back, i went to watch A-MEI'S CONCERT!!!! It was fantastic! U know i love to "k" her songs and i really admire her powerful voice. I am also always impressed by her stage performance. I know i'll watch her concert one day and so it was last wk. Hmm.. again i don't have to pay cuz my auntie treat me and my sis to watch. I captured some blur pics frm far since mine is the 3rd category so wasnt very near to the stage.


Went back to Shu uemura tampines and i realised that " O Hui" counter is closing! So shocking. So we tried hard to take lots of photos for the last time.

She's not from O HUI but SHU! (Ms Angeline)

Edith and I

Edith and i acting cute (So Cute!! lol)


Si hui and i


The super hiao zhar bor (Ms Si hui)

And on 8th October it's Sufen's Birthday!

We went to grapevine to have our dinner. Dinner was good but the waiting time is really shocking even when it's not very crowded. It's pictures time!


The Birthday girl cutting her cake.

Sufen's classic pose.

Winner goes to Kelly Chung. Don't u agree?

Loving pose!

It was a simple yet fulfiling gathering. See you gals soon.

I am having morning lecture tmr agn. Super Sian. Oh man EOE!! Argh....

Ending note: Let bygones be bygones..