Seems like everyone is blogging about "FRIENDSHIP". What's the definition of it? I've got lots to say about "friends" too. It's accumulated!
What exactly do you call true friends? It's so sad when you hear ppl say,
And the talk only but no actions,
She is my best friend " i'll ALWAYS be there for her.
And those that loves to say " PLEASE"
Pls.... Pls la.. Help me can.. (When u say u cant, u wont receive the call or a return sms)
The super typical type of friends. LATE FOR FREAKING LONG. If you have a valid reason still ok but if it's due to your own time management problem then there's a major problem but u just don't see it. You know your friends too well. "They'll wait for me". That's another example of how you take advantage of your friends.
Do not take it that friends are always so forgiving or have a high level of patience. When things happen too often, it reaches their limit, that's when they do not bother and when you also don't bother, tt's when u dun see the friendship growing till old. Just when you think that they'll bother to salvage the situation, sometimes they are JADED of it already.
I am not being petty or unforgiving. I don't mean that as a friend to others, i m always punctual or i always remember what i say...but sometimes you'll just know if your friend have tried hard or not to maintain a friendship.
I am just glad that after so many yrs, i know who my true friends are and who i will always be excited to meet and the type of friends whereby i just go to mark attendance.
Thank you true friends.
I really love you guys a lot. The laughter the joy the.......etc...
First is Rong Seng, Next is Caleb, now is Samuel. Take care my friends, i seriously hope that you guys have made the correct decision and excel in the things you want to concentrate in doing well. I missed or will be missing attending lectures with u guys.
"I have taught myself to treasure only people who knows how to appreciate me and to invest in only friendships that I deemed to be worthwhile." (quoted from Rabbit)