Wednesday, December 31, 2008


23:03

I want to post an entry on the last day of 2008!!!
New year resolution? Well, forget it. I know myself too well, i won't follow it.

What happpens in 2008?
A peaceful year in 2008.
Great meet ups with cutie pies at Starbucks! (Moon.. that's not my fav topic.. really!!!!!)
Enjoy laughters with darlings on bday celebrationS.
Hates attending lectures that makes me stress.
Know each and everyone better. Know who are my priority and who puts me on priority.
Crazy volcano eruption during exam and continues till now.
Enjoys the get away after exams.
Learn more working at SHU and now
say goodbye to my ever dearest lovely brand " SHU UEMURA"
Elated and excited over 2 new family members in yr 2009. (My nephews!!)
Ambivalent over sms received but got to face the fact.
The lack of courage persists
Let the sadness/sorrows/unhappiness stays in 2008 and look forward to a better 2009.
I hope that 2009 will be an interesting and fulfilling year. I want to ace in my top priorities.
I hope to be enlightened in all aspects especially my career.