Stop complaining that i did not update. Here is a new entry. lol.. aft so long den i started blogging. Why? Simply too lazy i guess..
Needless to say, i'll definitely talk about my 21st birthday celebration. Though tired but very happy. It was almost full attendance. So many blessings, presents and red packets!! Didnt expect so many.
I'll upload some photos later but for more photos, its defnitely in facebook!!
I am so so thankful to the bunch of cutie pies who made sacrifices for me and doing so much for me. It was grealty appreciated though as usual i'll complain or say things that ppl may think i do not appreciate. LOL. I am touched too... i realised what u guys want on tt day! I teared a little. lol.. i can endure further one but "yan lei bu ting hua". Thank you for not putting ugly pictures on my card. hehe..
I am of course thankful to my darlings who helped me take photos..prepare fondue....And the bill board, welll..like thks ah.. those articles and advertisement. Thks ah.. haha..
My uni friends! thks for offering to help but i had enough helpers that day. Thk u for ur gifts.
My lovely Irene!! totally appreciated your presence! K box soon!
I am totally enjoying my holidays such that i really do not want time to pass so quickly. I am doing fine with tuition and telemarketing though it gets bored at times. I still enjoy all the meet ups with my loves.
And i'll always prefer to hang out with u guys rather than all those banana in pyjamas.
只要这样就够了. I am happy enough :)