Previously the blog is a bit crazy. There isnt a " new post " icon so i couldnt blog.
Feels so good today.. Or rather everyday.. haha.. Didnt expect blogshop to be doing well so far cuz its still very new and it is competing with so many other blogshops. Anw, got to think of ways to promote to others. Make more ppl view the shop!
I went for interview with Recruit Legal and Changi Airport. OH MY!! i superly like the Changi Airport job scope. This is the first time i feel real happy after an interview. Though not very easy cuz a lot of coordination to do and a lot of follow up and multi-tasking but i just feel that it's sth i like. Perhaps it's airport environment. One that i would like to work in ba. Hope they choose me!! haha..Kept thinking of what Claire said after having interview with her. She said i will not like working in Changi Airport because the environment there is too far away from the city where people walk fast, have the sense of urgency, dress properly.. The confidence level and motivational level to succeed will be different. I was thinking quite true ah, but then i slowly think of people working at Tampines, Tuas.....arent they also away from the city?? So it doesnt makes sense right? The people at Changi Airport are quite well-dressed too. Most importantly, the 2 person whom i spoke to have the "buddha face: quoted from Li. Now i know what she meant by "buddha face".
Airport is a very big company. I felt so good, when she said, u can move up or sideways. Seems like there are lots of opportunies. Be it true or not, at least it's my first gut feeling.
Call me please!! First time feeling this way :)
I kinda like true fitness but a little pricey and the toilet!! dont even want to talk about it. i told myself i must earn more then can sign up as members. If u ask me Recruit-Legal, good times earning >$5k or Changi Airport $2200. I'll opt for Changi Airport. I think monetary wants are really not my priority. But if there isnt Changi Airport then y not try Recruit? Earn money first... provided they call me too. Deon just scare me off regarding interview with the CEO. He is really a tough man as described by Claire too.
Tomorrow is TGIF! My working friends must be super happy. Sat St John's Island. I am even happier! I better bring some motion sickness pills with me.. haha.. Serene i hope you will enjoy your Korea trip!
I cant describe how much i enjoy this kind of "nua" life yet have money rolling in though miserable. haha.. I am quite tired of job search so call me to confirm soon!! Haiy, but my tuitions are going to burn my wkns once i start work.
"Wilthered tree will blossom again" lolz... Mummy! Let's wait and see. I am off to watch "taiwan long juan feng" with mummy. That is my night lilfe.. haha.. Tmr, i will go lunch n marketing with my mum. Hopefully Jerome comes tmr since sis is on leave.
Till the next post, take care!
www.beauttishop.blogspot.com HUAT AH!!!! lolzzzzz